Thank you for checking out Pine Grove Community Church!
Here are some FAQs that may help.
- What is it this church like?
- Laid back and loving, great Worship, Biblical Preaching, we are a group of real people who love God and love people.
- What about my kids?
- We LOVE kids. They stay in the sanctuary for initial worship, then are released to their teachers for their own lessons. Birth to 5th grade. If new kids are uncomfortable, they can stay in the sanctuary for service.
- Where do I park?
- Parking is at the church or accross the street if our lot gets full. You will be greeted by a parking attendant.
- What do I wear?
- Come as you are, but please remember, this is God's house.
- How can I get connected?
- You will be given an opportunity to fill out a Connection Card with any information you wish to share.